Monday, November 18, 2013

First Transfer/Choctaw/New Companion

P-Day Shopping
 
P-Day  Shopping
Dang this week has been crazy! I finally left my first area which was super sad, but I am so happy to be here in Choctaw. We spent a lot of Monday and Tuesday saying goodbye to people which was not my favorite memory, but I sure loved spending my last few hours there with my favorite peeps. Jake was with us both nights because he loves us so much and he had to have a goodbye. I can't wait til december 7th to see him again. Pam is getting baptized this Saturday though, so I guess it won't be too long before I go back to the Village. I'm super excited and I get to do the confirmation.
So my new companion, Elder Park, is so awesome. We've been out the same amount of time which is super nice and we are having a blast together. The other Elders that are serving around us are awesome too. One of them is my good friend that we served around a few months ago and now he is in my district, so I was so happy to see him and we're having a blast already.
I definitely miss so many people from the Village area, but this ward seems so much more like family, so I'm so excited to be here. At sacrament meeting everyone was so excited to see us and there were so many kids running up to us and saying hi. It's kind of like the town of Vineyard here too because so many of the people are related. This area is a lot more rural, so I'm getting to experience a lot more of Oklahoma. The only bad part is that we don't have any investigators. We have been working hard the last few days though, so we have some great people with potential and some good set appointments throughout next week. The people here are seriously so funny.
Well I don't have a lot to report this week, but I'm really excited about this area so I should have some good stories. Thanks for everything and I love you lots. Have a good week.
 
Halloween
Love,
Elder Hoddy





 

No comments:

Post a Comment